|The Chronicles of Meap 2|
An episode scene
Written and Directed by
Continuing where the first part left off, Phineas, Ferb, and the gang try to save the world from Mitch, with the help of Meap. Monogram gets Perry kicked out of the agency, but Perry refuses, and Doofenshmirtz and Mitch have an argument over Balloony(or Colin).
After the first part ended, Phineas, Ferb, and the gang return to Earth, only to find themselves attempting to save the world from the evil hands of Mitch. Meanwhile, Perry gets caught for helping his nemesis Doofenshmirtz, and he gets fired, but he refuses to put his hat on Monogram's desk. Then Candace freaks out of something, and Doofenshmirtz and Mitch have an argument over Balloony(or Colin). In the end, Phineas, Ferb and the gang save the world, Perry rejoins the Agency again, and Doofenshmirtz gets Balloony back. The end.
- Quirky Worky Song
- My Ride From Outer Space
The "Too Young" Line
- Mitch: Aren't you a little young to save the universe?
- Phineas: Yes. Yes, I am.
- You're diggin' my ride from outer space."
- Said by Isabella when she was going to Phineas's backyard.
Perry's lair entrance
Perry goes down the emergency chute.
- Candace does not attempt to bust Phineas and Ferb in this episode.
- This is a sequel to "The Chronicles of Meap".
- This is Meap, Mitch and Balloony's 2nd appearance in this season. Their first appearance was in season 1.
- The end of part 1 continues with the second part.
- The plot for this episode is actually from the real episode "Meapless in Seattle", which was officially announced in July 2010.
- Phineas, Ferb and the gang go to outer space. ("Out to Launch/The Chronicles of Meap 1")
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?: Monogram appears again talking as Carl performs hand gestures, which again was a recurring sketch on "Whose Line Is It Anyway."
- Sleepless in Seattle: The episode of The Chronicles of Meap is entitled "Meapless in Seattle," a parody of the romantic comedy.