At the beginning of summer, the world begins to go wacky, weird, and topsy-turvy. Phineas, Ferb, and their friends enjoy all the weirdness that's going on, but Candace thinks the wackyness is very annoying and thinks Phineas and Ferb did this so she tries to bust them. Subplot #1, Vanessa tries to bust Dr. Doofenshmirtz because she thought that he built a "Permanent Wacky-Inator" but instead is innocent and enjoys all things that went topsy-turvey. Subplot #2, Perry the Platypus, Major Monogram, and Carl are stuck in the moon because of 1 trick that has to do with agents that begin with the letter P listening to anything on a communicator, they would end up anywhere in space yet alive with supplies and food.
- Boxes will appear everywhere and do crazy stuff.
- Buildings turn upside-down.
- Agents with the letter P listening to a communicator will be send to anywhere in space.
- The laws of gravity change.
- Martians will fool anyone who looks like Candace.
- Food and drinks will talk to people.
- In certain places in the sky, a sphere of the area of one mile of air will turn into water and in water, a sphere of the area of one mile of water will turn intro air.
- Clouds turn into flowers.
- Robot unicorns will jump over rainbows.
- Animals will be doing people things.
Steve the Charmeleon (cameo)
Goldie the Goldfish (She's been retrieved by Phineas at a vacation.)
Bucky (He's alive again because of the weirdness that happenned all over the world and has been living since.)