| Well, thank you for inviting me!
This article belongs to Phineasnferb. Please ask them before editing the article. If you do so without asking, or if the owner says no, you will get a warning. If you continue, you will be blocked. (March 3rd, 2013)
|Baljeet the Platypus|
Main episode plot
Written and directed by
Phineas and Ferb invent an animal transporter and use it on Baljeet, who turns into a platypus. Doofenshmirtz has the day-off.
Was it true? Candace thought. Phineas and Ferb made an animal transporter. (Simalar to the animal translator (Interview With a Platypus)) Candace saw Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, the Fireside Girls, Baljeet and Buford out from her bedroom window. Baljeet had a question about it. He asked if he could transform into an animal. Phineas said, "Sure." Baljeet wanted to be a platypus like Perry. (Though, he wouldn't be an agent defeating Doofenshmirtz.) Buford wanted to be a goldfish. Milly wanted to be a cat. Isabella wanted to be a pony (who wasn't stinky.) Phineas told everyone to calm down. Baljeet was the tester. When he was transforming, Phineas was wondering where Perry was. Perry had the day off. He wasn't an agent today. It was Monogram's day-off too. He was in Las Vegas with Carl and his wife. It was Doofenshmirtz's day-off as well. He was at another Evil-Con in Nashville. He wasn't up to something terribly nasty today. Then Buford told Phineas Perry was by Isabella. Phineas turned and saw him. After 5–6 hours waiting for Baljeet (and 5–6 hours at Isabella's pool,) Baljeet was a platypus. He made a chirping sound that sounded like him. Buford was shocked and upset at the same time. No bullying "Shrimpy" today. thought Buford. ("Shrimpy" from (Got Game?) Baljeet's nickname from Buford.) After hours of annoying platypus sounds, it was time to bring the normal Baljeet back. After only 32 seconds, he was his normal Indian self. The End.
- "The Baljeetypus"
The "Too Young" Line
"That's better." (Referring to Baljeet being his old self)
- Isabella wanting a pony relates to "Hail Doofania!" when she wanted to see a unicorn.
- Baljeet being a platypus relates to "Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?"
- Buford calls Baljeet "Shrimpy" again. ("Got Game?")
- Doofenshmirtz is at another Evil-Con. ("A Hard Day's Kinght")
- Monogram, Carl, and Monogram's wife are in Vegas. ("Don't Even Blink")
- Buford wants to be a goldfish like Biff. ("Voyage to the Bottom of Buford")
- Phineas and Ferb build an animal transporter, similar to the animal translator. ("Interview With a Platypus")
- Ginger (Cameo)
- Holly (Cameo