Dr. Doofenshmirtz recives an e-mail in which he discovers that he has never passed the last year in "Drusselstein High School" so Doofenshmirtz has to return to his old school to repeat the final exam of "Draw" (the only that he failed) and pass it. There are only two problems. One, he doesn't have the books and, two, must study 150 pages in one night to continue with his job. So he decides to call his brother and his ex-girlfriend Fraüline to get the books and pass.
Too young Line
Doofenshmirtz: Were you college teacher?
Geevalikj: Yes, I was but now I'm teaching there
Doofenshmirtz: Ah, Perry the Platypus you may ask yourself: What is he doing?
Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
Doof is given the B- in the exam and starts dancing of happiness.
- It´s revealed that Doofenshmirtz is Catholic because before the exam we can see him persignate Catholic style and praying to God
- It's revealed: Doofenshmirtz´s complete name: "Dr. Heinzel Adolf Doofenshmirtz II."
- This is the only episode without a "Phineas and Ferb" subplot.
- Dan Povenmire as Doofenshmirtz
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram
- Tyler Alexander Mann as Karl
- Olivia Olsen as Fraülain
- John O´Hurley as Roger
- Jennifer Grey as Dr. Geevarlijk